Reserve Room 339 or 340 for group study up to one month ahead of time. You may reserve up to three one-hour time slots per day.
This service is reserved for the NYU community.
Study Room Reservation Rules:
- You must confirm your reservation within 2 days by clicking the confirmation link you receive by email.
- Bring your email reservation confirmation form with you to the room.
- Group study room users without reservations must leave when requested by a group with proof of valid reservation.
- Rooms may not be reserved for one person only. If you are studying alone, you may be asked to leave.
- If your group (2 or more people) is 15 minutes late from the beginning of your time slot, the reservation is invalid and the room may be given to another group.
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
*If the library suspects misuse of the reservation system we have the right to cancel your reservation.